USS West Virginia Reunion 2003
The 2003 USS West Virginia (BB-48) reunion took place from September 9-14 in
Boston Massachusetts. During the 6 days in Boston, the following
events were enjoyed:
- Tour of Charlestown Navy yard including USS Constitution and USS Cassin
- Lunch at the Union Oyster House
- Tour of the John F. Kennedy Library.
- Tour of the USS Salem and USS Massachusetts.
- Tour of the Plymouth Plantation and downtown Plymouth
- Tour of the World War II Museum, Natick, MA.
- Nightly Bull sessions and trading of sea stories in the Hospitality Room.
- Banquet with dinner and dancing.
- Memorial service for crew members who have
passed since the last reunion.
Here are some pictures that were taken at the reunion. Click on the
images below to see a larger version. If you have pictures, please send them in.